Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Featured Stamper Spotlight

My computer died yesterday (insert sad face here). I'm lost without it! I've had this card ready to post for a few days, just no computer to post it with so I'm posting from my iPhone again! I can't give you links from here but I'll come back tomorrow and try to fix that!
First of all, congrats to Sumtoy from splitciast! You are the featured stamper this week!!! I really wanted to participate but I didn't have a lot of time, so I picked a nice simple layout! I also wanted to use the Our Craft Lounge spotlight set of the week so I combined the challenges!





I changed the colors and the stamp set but I kept the basic layout. I used OCL Crafty Sparkles to cover the chipboard star. It's fabulously sparkly in real life!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back with links!!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Heather said...

WOW! This is really beautiful! Love the sparkly star! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin