Thursday, October 1, 2009

Candy Monster – Friday Finale!

Here are the last of my Scrapfest Samples I made from Our Craft Lounge’s Candy Monster Stamp Kit! 

101_4553 Large Web view This one I used the little sucker and candy corn stamps to create a fun background paper.  I used my glaze pen to make the suckers look shiny and pop a bit! 

101_4559 Large Web viewI used the LE spider web cuttlebug embossing folder for this card, and decided to color the Candy Monster in orange!  Remember, I’m still only using the 4 Copic markers in the kit – really, you can do a lot with 4 Copics!!

And finally, my favorite!

101_4557 Large Web viewHe just so cute in green with Real Juicy Orange Sparkly Fluff!  I made a little trail of candy for him too!  I LOVE the way Copic markers color on Kraft paper – it takes more ink, but the results can be fab!! 

So here’s the round-up of all of them:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin