The Challenge Card.
I used Basic Grey Sugared paper. It is a little hard to tell which piece I used, but it has pink roses and green leaves. It actually didn't really go to well with the Basic Grey CS, but I didn't have a choice...my other option was Going Grey...and that was WAY wrong (at least for my eyes and my stamping abilities..it just wasn't gonna work!) Anyway, I decided to cuttlebug the paper with the Textile embossing folder, then I used Going Grey (my only grey ink in the house!) to ink it up a bit, and was quite pleased to see that because the paper was embossed (damaged) the grey soaked in quite nicely and quite dark and actually looked like Basic Grey. I stuck a piece of Old Olive behind it and ran a touch of Daisy Ds rub-on Tape across the ends. I used Inkadinkado's stamp set, Patterned Bugs for the butterfly. I actually stamped Black on the Basic Grey, cut it out, and added Diamond Stickles to the butterfly. The "Thanks" is from my pack of Crate Transfers rub-ons, which I also got at JBelle's, and I put a touch of stickles on the rub-on, and finished it off with some green brads, and one black brad for the butterfly's head (cuz I was not going to try to cut that out!)
Be sure to stop by the other members' blogs to see what they came up with! I'd bet $$ that they are all awesome!